EZ-Probate wants you to be 100% satisfied with your probate documents and overall probate experience.
We make it easy for our customers to try out our process, chat with our Customer Success Team, and make sure EZ-Probate is right for you before making a purchase. You can create an account, enter all relevant information, and see previews of your completed documents before payment information is even required. If you have any questions, please reach out to schedule a consultation call before you make a purchase. Our ultimate goal is to help and empower you to complete this process and do everything in our power to correct any issues before a refund is necessary.
We understand there may be times where a refund is warranted, like if:
- Your forms are denied by the court and the judge requires you to hire an attorney. [In this unlikely case, we can assign you an attorney within our network, which would most likely result in additional fees]; and/or
- If there is an administrative error on our part and you choose to not proceed with our service.
In these unlikely cases, we are happy to refund you. If you are not completely satisfied with our service for another reason, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase so we can process your refund request and schedule a call to account for where things went wrong. We’d love to make things right.
We are not able to issue refunds under the following circumstances:
- You decide not to use our forms after all because of your individual circumstances. At this point you’ve already received our product and unfortunately, we’ve already spent the time putting them together.
- When your forms are rejected for an error made by you, we are happy to make things right! For example, rejected means if your forms are incorrectly completed because of something you did, incorrectly submitted, or instructions were not followed. In this case, we are happy to go over any issues and help you re-submit your forms to the court. If an attorney’s services are needed, we can help with that too (we are not a law firm and don’t provide legal advice.)
- Dissatisfaction with the timing of the court’s procedures or your failure to follow court requirements.
- Outcome of the court’s decision about your particular case.
- Familial disputes that impact your need for our service.
- Facts are uncovered after the start of using our service that would lead to you not needing probate.
To request a refund, please email us at [email protected]. We will need the full name on your account, email, and date of purchase to consider a refund. Please also let us know what you were not satisfied with and we will do our best to make it right.
We will do our best to respond within 5 business days of your request. However, we will almost always respond sooner.
Please note that this policy is applicable to our DIY and Concierge Probate Plans but not the Attorney Probate Plan. We will issue a refund back to you in the same manner your initial payment was made whether it be via credit card or ACH.