Have questions about probate? Visit our probate FAQs
Save thousands of dollars by avoiding costly attorney fees with a trusted DIY service.
Instantly create the necessary probate court forms or estate planning documents online.
Complete the entire process on your schedule — from your mobile device or home computer.
Support is only a click away. We are available via email, chat and phone.
Our most affordable plan yet! Save money by completing probate with our self-service DIY probate service. Get ready to sign probate court forms and receive step-by-step instructions with email and chat support.
- Recommended for computer proficient customers
- Phone consultation with a probate expert
- Fully complete probate forms
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Video tutorials
- Unlimited email and chat support
- Payment plan available ($120/month for 6 months)
Our recommended plan for most! Get ready to sign probate court forms and be guided throughout the entire process by our probate experts, with unlimited phone and web conference support. You get full access to all the DIY Probate services and more.
- Dedicated expert support
- Page-by-page review of documents
- We prepare the Public Notice
- Conference calls with your family
- Guided Quit Claim Deed
- Disclaim inheritance forms
- Payment Plan Available: $120/month for 6 months, then pay the balance for a total of $1,500 once the estate has access to assets
A full-service probate plan for those who want the ultimate support! Engage a licensed attorney to support you throughout the probate process, at a fraction of the cost of a traditional attorney. (*Contact us for availability in your state*)
- EZ-Probate prepares all probate court forms
- Attorney representation in court for the initial hearing
- We prepare the Public Notice
- We file all subsequent probate court forms
- Complementary EZ-Estate Plan
- $1,000 payment due upfront
- Payment Plan Available: $120/month until the estate has access to assets, remaining balance is due (total of $5,500)
Small Estate Affidavit - $275
For cases that qualify for the small estate affidavit process. Each state has its own threshold, generally assets under $50,000 do not need full probate.
Payment Plans Available
For all of our probate plans we offer an affordable plan so you don't have to delay to file. Ask us about the court fee waiver to further minimize probate costs. We know all the tricks!
EZ-Estate Plan (Avoid Probate)
Now that you know challenging probate can be, make sure you avoid probate for your family and those that will inherit. Complete our EZ-Estate Plan and avoid probate.
How It Works
Answer Our Simple Questionnaire
The questionnaire will provide us the information needed to prepare a draft of the Petition for Probate for you to review. There is no cost to complete the questionnaire, and you are under no obligation to use our online probate service.
Review The Draft Petition For Probate
We will prepare a draft version of the Petition For Probate for you to review. Check the document for any missing or incorrect information. Answer any follow-up questions we asked or schedule a time for a free consultation.
Confirm And Pay
Once you are ready to proceed, pay our invoice and we will send the full ready-to-sign probate packet along with instructions
Submit To Probate Court
You are now ready to submit the Petition for Probate to court. After you receive the official documents from the court granting you the power to act, log back into your account to complete the next steps.