Have Questions About Probate? Visit Our Probate FAQs
Save thousands of dollars by avoiding costly attorney fees with a trusted DIY service.
Instantly create the necessary probate court forms or estate planning documents online.
Complete the entire process on your schedule — from your mobile device or home computer.
Support is only a click away. We are available via email, chat and phone.
Our Most Affordable Plan! Save money by completing probate your self with our self service DIY probate service. Get ready to sign probate court forms and step by step instructions with email and chat support.
- Recommended for computer capable people (think turbotax)
- Fully Complete Probate Forms
- Easy To Follow Instructions
- Video Tutorials
- 1 Free Phone Consultation
- Unlimited Email And Chat Support
- Payment Plan Available. $120/mth for 6 mths
Concierge Probate Plan
Our recommended plan for most. Get ready to sign probate court forms and be guided throughout the entire process by our probate experts with unlimited phone and web conference support. You get full access to all the DIY Probate services and
- Dedicated Expert Support
- Unlimited Phone Support
- Unlimited Web Conferencing
- We Arrange The Public Notice
- We Notify All Interested Parties
- Conference Calls With Family
- E-Filling (where available)
- Guided Quit Claim Deed
- Disclaim Inheritance Forms
- Payment Plans Available: you pay $120/month for 6 months, then pay the balance for a total of $1,500 once the estate has access to assets.
A full service probate service for a simple reasonable flat fee. You nominate EZ-Probate, Inc. to be a co-fiduciary with you. We handle all probate court matters, while you only have to do the "grunt work" of taking care of the property.
- EZ-Probate Appears In Court, You Don't Have To
- EZ-Probate Files All Probate Court Forms
- EZ-Probate is bonded, so you won't need a fiduciary bond
- EZ-Probate can deal with any challenging family member
- Complementary EZ-Estate Plan, So You Can Avoid Probate
- $600 down payment, balance due ($5,000 Total) once estate has access to assets
- Payment Plan available, $120 a month pay the balance ($5,500 total) once estate has access to assets.
Small Estate Affidavit - $275
For cases that qualify for the small estate affidavit process. Each state has its own threshold, generally assets under $50,000 do not need full probate.
Payment Plans Available
For all of our probate plans we offer an affordable plan so you don't have to delay to file. Ask us about the court fee waiver to further minimize probate costs
EZ-Estate Plan (Avoid Probate)
Now that you know challenging probate can be, make sure you avoid probate for your family and those that will inherit. Complete our EZ-Estate Plan and avoid probate.
How It Works
Answer Our Simple Questionnaire
The questionnaire will provide us the information needed to prepare a draft of the Petition for Probate for you to review. There is no cost to complete the questionnaire, and you are under no obligation to use our online probate service.
Review The Draft Petition For Probate
We will prepare a draft version of the Petition For Probate for you to review. Check the document for any missing or incorrect information. Answer any follow-up questions we asked or schedule a time for a free consultation.
Confirm And Pay
Once you are ready to proceed, pay our invoice and we will send the full ready-to-sign probate packet along with instructions
Submit To Probate Court
You are now ready to submit the Petition for Probate to court. After you receive the official documents from the court granting you the power to act, log back into your account to complete the next steps.