What We Collect About Customers
We may collect the following information:
- Personal identifiers such as names, postal addresses, online identifiers, Internet Protocol addresses (IP addresses), and email addresses.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other relevant types of information obtained through our intake questionnaire, including but not limited to telephone numbers, financial information including bank accounts, credit card, and debit card numbers. This also includes additional information provided to EZ-Probate directly by the customer, such as when you answer a survey, send us emails, or call us on the phone.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and specifically, for all of, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you originally provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. You may opt out of any marketing messages by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure.
Cookies and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Please note that on most devices, you can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Linking to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at [email protected]
Review and Correction of Your Information
You may review and edit the information we collect about you at any time if you believe that it is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
California Privacy Rights
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share any California consumer personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us using the contact information set forth previously.
Updates to this Policy
Email us at [email protected] with any questions or concerns about this or other policies on the EZ-Probate website.