- No legal advice or legal services are offered by EZ-Probate, and no interaction and discussion of probate should be considered as legal advice. EZ-Probate provides customers with publicly available documents and provides publicly available information to help customers represent themselves in court, pro se.
- EZ-Probate does not review the veracity of any answers provided by customers in our questionnaire or petition for probate packet. It is the responsibility of the petitioner and the executor/administrator to ensure a true and accurate petition is presented before court.
- In the rare instance an attorney is needed in your case, EZ-Probate may refer you directly to an attorney directly or to a service EZ-Probate recommends. EZ-Probate cannot guarantee any work provided by independent attorneys. You will be solely responsible to engage and compensate the attorney for work performed.
- Payment is due prior to EZ-Probate’s providing you with the full probate packet and instructions. In certain circumstances EZ-Probate at its sole discretion can arrange a delayed payment plan. In such circumstances, EZ-Probate requires a signed contract. By agreeing to the contract, you acknowledge that EZ-Probate services are an administration expense to the estate, and that you will be personally responsible to pay in the event the estate does not have sufficient funds.
- EZ-Probate does not claim any ownership to your documents. By using EZ-Probate you also grant us the right to use your documents internally to improve our services and procedures.
- By using our service, either by signing up to an account or by sending us an email via our “contact us” page, you agree to receive electronic communications from EZ-Probate.
- The EZ-Probate website may contain links to third party resources and businesses on the Internet, called here "links" or "Linked Sites." Those links are provided for your convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. EZ-Probate does not sponsor and is not legally associated with any third party "linked sites." EZ-Probate does not control, endorse or monitor the contents of any Linked Site. That includes, without limitation, any further link contained in a Linked Site, and any changes or updates to a Linked Site. EZ-Probate is not responsible for webcasting or for any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. These Terms do not cover your interaction with Linked Sites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party sites.If you use any service provided on a Linked Site, (a) EZ-Probate will not be responsible for any act or omission of the third party, including the third party's access to or use of your customer data and (b) EZ-Probate does not warrant or support any service provided by the third party.
On behalf of yourself and your heirs, executors, agents, representatives, and assigns, you fully release, forever discharge, and hold EZ-probate and its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, directors and agents harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, rights, claims, and actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service. You agree that this release has been freely and voluntarily consented to, and you confirm that you fully understand what you are agreeing to.You agree to indemnify and hold EZ-Probate and its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, directors and agent harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of any third party claims relating to your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time, and will always post the most current version on our website. If a revision meaningfully reduces your rights, we will notify you via email and blog post. By continuing to use or access our services after the revision come into effect you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. EACH PARTY EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. Any dispute or disagreement arising under or related to this Agreement must be submitted to the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) office located in Vermont. Cost of arbitration will be shared equally, and each party will pay its own attorneys’ fees. The arbitrator shall not have the authority to award damages that are not otherwise available under this Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, EZ-PROBATE AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES’ LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED 2X THE PRICE FOR THE SERVICE THAT IS THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM.NEITHER CUSTOMER NOR EZ-PROBATE (NOR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES) WILL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, TIME, OPPORTUNITY OR DATA, WHETHER THE ACTION IS IN CONTRACT, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STATUTE, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW”